Pop Culture References in Shrek 2 (1/?)
Click the gifs for more information
OH MY GOD, IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS ON MY DASH.
I´VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR AGES.
My dad gave our 2 month old English bulldog puppy a taste of strawberry Popsicle today. This is true happiness.
Mouse lemur (Microcebus sp.) from the zoological collection. In addition to having adorably gigantic orbitals to aid in their nocturnal behaviors, mouse lemurs are also the smallest of all primates with an average head, body, and tail length no more than 11 inches (27cm). I want one in my pocket.
Anonymous asked: Why are many piercers hesitant to post their prices online?
Because just saying a piercing costs $X doesn’t fully explain what you get for your money. Let’s break it down.
- Has a medical grade autoclave that cost thousands of dollars. And they pay hundreds of dollars to have it tested and monitored to make sure it works correctly.
- Attends training conferences and/or completed a quality apprenticeship to be sure you are getting pierced safely. Understands anatomy, cross contamination, sterilization, aftercare, and troubleshooting.
- Uses only high quality jewelry to be sure you won’t have an allergic reaction to cheap materials. Takes the time to explain your options and gets you the best possible fit for your anatomy and lifestyle.
- Performs your piercing with a quality technique to be sure you have a healthy and happy piercing. Understands the theories behind the piercing you selected, and knows how to explain the aftercare best suited for it.
- Charges $75 for their services
- Bought 100 belly barbells out of the back of a magazine. Not sure what its made of or who made it, but hey its cheap.
- Totally “certified”, not sure by who. Can’t verify any training, you don’t see any training certificates anywhere. Asked how long they’ve been piercing and they said “years”. A tattooer friend showed them everything they need to know.
- Didn’t tell you how to clean it, but that’s ok. You already have peroxide at home. When you called with a problem they told you its probably just infected, and to just put some ointment on it.
- The clamps hurt pretty bad, and it bled a lot. Its pretty straight though, if you look at it just the right way.
- Only charges $30!! What a deal!
See where I’m getting at? When you ask someone how much a piercing costs online you’re not comparing something static like the same shoe at different stores. I don’t like to answer price questions online because its part of a greater conversation. So how about instead of asking how much something costs, you ask what you get for your money.
Ryan Ouellette, APP outreach
- do not comment on what I’m eating
- do not comment on how much i’m eating
- do not comment on how little i’m eating
- do not comment on how healthy it is
- do not comment on how unhealthy it is
Its not like he got his HAND CUT OFF for saving his friend from getting raped.